søndag 30. oktober 2011

Collage

Brief: To make a rather small collage based on the nursery rhyme "Tom, Tom, the Piper's Son"

Tom, Tom, the piper's son,
Stole a pig, and away did run;
The pig was eat
And Tom was beat,
And Tom went roaring
Down the street

Sketchbook resource and insp. work:




































the "sketch"

worked on it quite a bit more and made this:
Took a picture to capture some shadows in the digital version. I also decidet to tweak the colours to make it a bit warmer. I got some great responses, so I was a lot happier with it than I thought I would be at the start!


3 kommentarer:

Elise sa...

jeg liker den kjempegodt! bra jobba, du er flink! :D og det er alltid kult å se hvor bra det blir når man gjør den siste finishen, og det løftes ti hakk :)

Anonym sa...

Du må lære meg å lage en slik "bok"! Klem fra mamma

Kjerstin sa...

Takk, Elise! Jeg var glad jeg fikk lov til å redigere litt til slutt, gjør alt så mye bedre ^^