tirsdag 28. august 2012

Project: Deck of Cards #3

A little update: I leave for England in two weeks from today! Super excited and devastated at the same time, just about what I expected to feel right about now... I've had a full-time summer job these past two months, so there hasn't been time to really think about it, but now it's dawning on me and I feel exceptionally motivated! Thanks to the job I now have more work experience and a new computer! Yay me! + It was a very friendly place to work and I got to manage the in-house printer shop for three of the 7-or so weeks, so definitely no regrets.

Other than that I have a little thing to show you who might be stopping by. Hello there! *goofy wave* It is potentially an update on my little project of playing cards that I have mentioned earlier on the blog:

Process shot





Another Stiles from Teen Wolf illustration! I'm so predictable, I know. I'm contemplating doing him as an ace of spades central image, insted of a mirrored one as a jack, cause he's pretty much the ace of the show (see what I did there). I was doing it in blue/white, but the standard black/white one seems a bit more classic and clean.  Care to share any thoughts?

1 kommentar:

M sa...

du er så kreativ! utrolig spennende å se at du skal studere på kingston! Jeg kjenner flere som har gått der, og som elsket det :) Selv har jeg drømmer om å studere i england neste år!
http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.fr/